About Me

My photo
Harlem, NY, United States
I am SO Brooklyn.. i just live in Harlem and have a residence in Charlotte..

Friday, May 22, 2009

Mike Davis


Mike Davis
Share
Today at 2:32am | Edit Note | Delete


I was on MY way off facebook..
Ohh work was cool.. TGIF..
Once again.. MY kindness has been taken as a weakness..


NOW 360 fam.. knows this is the norm..
I've done good about NOT posting the fuckery of a convo...

However..
I'm real enough to tell what I'm goin to do..
So seee yet again.. MY kindness has been mistaken for a weakness...



Awww... Maybe after the emails and this ish..
The obvious will be seen...

*from myspace*
ate:
Feb 9, 2009 6:08 PM

Subject:

MIKE D

Body:
HI BABY



Mike
DO YOU HAVE TO WORK IN THE MORNING.
1:52amRhonda
no
1:53amMike
CAN I CUM SEE YOU
1:54amRhonda
huh
1:54amMike
CAN I SEE YOU
1:55amRhonda
y
1:55amMike
TO HAVE SUM FUN
1:55amRhonda
y
1:55amMike
B-CUZ I WANT TOO
1:55amRhonda
??
1:56amMike
WHAT DAT MEAN
LOL
1:56amRhonda
WHUT U MEAN
1:58amMike
I WANT TO SEE YOU AND DO WATH EVER YOU TELL ME TO DO
1:58amRhonda
southpark is on the opposite side of town
1:58amMike
SO
1:59amRhonda
??
1:59amMike
I SILL WILL CUM
LOL
2:00amRhonda
dont cum empty handed
http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP01700&mcat=&cid=288158&search_params=s+2-p+1-c+288158-r+101287466+0-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+
2:01amMike
I'LL BRING YOU A BEER
2:01amRhonda
do u see a fuckn beer in that link?
2:02amMike
WELL I'M NOT A TRICK BUT I HAVE TO FUCK YOU FRIST
2:02amRhonda
imagine that
2:03amMike
I AM
Rhonda
I'm above what u r used to..
just cause I'm cordial to ur ass doesn't mean i will fuck u
Take a daYum hint.. I'm no longer being cordial towards u
2:05amMike
WELL ITS LIKE THIS IF I FUCK WITH YOU I WILL BUY YOU THING BUT I DONT KNOW YOU YET
2:06amRhonda
It's like this
u been irritating me in my email for months
I hadn't spazzed..
Yet u still try?
U aint 16..
fix ur marriage..
stay out of my ass.. I wasnt fuckn u then.. I aint fuckn u now..
2:07amMike
SO THATS IT
2:08amRhonda
How abt this.. I will find the email ur wife sent me, copy and paste this ish and allow her to be the judge of her "thinking I am trying to fuck u"
AFTER i make a note ..
Rhonda

2:10amMike
U R A LAME
2:10amRhonda
yeah i kno yet u still here
i ONLY blocked out the kiddies faces cause I am being kind.. Those children don't need to be blasted for their dad being a d*ck


When this was posted 30 minutes later.. He hadn't deleted me from his list..
Written 7 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike

No comments:

Post a Comment