About Me

My photo
Harlem, NY, United States
I am SO Brooklyn.. i just live in Harlem and have a residence in Charlotte..

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Morning

From: @RevRunWisdom
Sent: Aug 19, 2009 7:09a

Good morn! (Fall deep into ur imagination) Dream no small dreams for they have NO power to move the hearts of men. -GOETHE

From: @SongzYuuup
Sent: Aug 19, 2009 7:09a

4 my followers up early this morning with me! Check out www.dailybuzznow.com I'll be performing soon!! RISE & GRIND!!!

sent via TwitterFon


From: @kimberlyjones37
Sent: Aug 19, 2009 7:10a

I had a dream last night that I was kissing you and letting you rub your face all over me leaving no spot untouched. I ♡ you money.lol

sent via UberTwitter




Pin 20AD60D0
www.wearebetterthan.ning.com
iheartme-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
www.myspace.com/thycklioness

No comments:

Post a Comment