About Me

My photo
Harlem, NY, United States
I am SO Brooklyn.. i just live in Harlem and have a residence in Charlotte..

Thursday, March 18, 2010

R's growth

I feel that with life in general.. WE go through changes.. Some negative others are more positive.. I've dealt with alot of bullshyt in my life.. I have even felt that I didn't have a voice.. With R or Boogy as some of you call me.. With my love for hiphop and my genuine concern for OTHERS I have been  networking with alot of influential people.. They accept me for my flaws and allowed me to be ME!!!
I have removed the drama in my life.. With MY personal growth.. There is a part of me that I must also release...
Just like Mary J. Blige, there is NO MORE DRAMA in her life.. She changed musically yet her TRUE fans are still here.. Please accept MY personal growth and continue to support me...
If not, then I respect your stance.

3 comments:

  1. hey life hates stagnation, do you and what you feel is best that way when the ride is over you can explain why you did it. Not wondering why you didn't take the chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies I totally appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete