About Me

My photo
Harlem, NY, United States
I am SO Brooklyn.. i just live in Harlem and have a residence in Charlotte..

Thursday, June 24, 2010

August 13th I'm turning 34...

An Intimate Birthday with R

Start Time:
Friday, August 13, 2010 at 10:00pm
End Time:
Saturday, August 14, 2010 at 4:00am
Location:
Secret Location!
City/Town:
New York, NY

Description 

I'm excited to turn 34 in a few months..
I'm a social butterfly yet I want this party to remain "exclusive"
The venue will be shared via invitation.
How do you get an invitation?
*giggles*
Please paypal your $15 to yagyrlr@gmail.com
The cover charge is $15


The price at the door is $30


For those of you that know me.
I LOVE surprises!
Since I'm throwing my own party. The guests get surprised..

Please paypal your $15 to yagyrlr@gmail.com

Please don't ask me for details cause I won't share them.


Happy Birthday to me!
I can't wait to see you all on the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment