About Me

My photo
Harlem, NY, United States
I am SO Brooklyn.. i just live in Harlem and have a residence in Charlotte..

Friday, October 30, 2009

Fw: [iheartme] Fw: DaYum Rijan.. LADIES please READ

Pin 24BA0C3D
iheartme-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
www.myspace.com/thycklioness


From: "NotoriousR" <yagyrlrnotorious@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 21:57:12 +0000
To: Blast Group<BLASTOFFIFYADARE@yahoogroups.com>; Mee<iheartme@yahoogroups.com>; Freek<afreak4life@yahoogroups.com>; BBW<BBW_Parties_INC@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [iheartme] Fw: DaYum Rijan.. LADIES please READ

 


------Original Message------
From: RBoogy
To: R
Subject: DaYum Rijan.. LADIES please READ
Sent: Oct 30, 2009 5:56 PM

Now it bothers me to a degree cause I was an aquantice of his.. Ladies... U gotta be CAREFUL!!!! I really wish I never had to discuss this again, but I do. As stated in a post I wrote earlier this year I met a guy in an adult group and we began a relationship. Not a we are getting it in regularly type of thing but what I thought was a full fledged meet the parents and grandparents relationship. He didn't live with me but was at my house very often, spent christmas and new years with my family and basically we were "a couple" so I thought. He was "by my side' when I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year promising to fight this together. To my horror the night before I went into surgery to remove the cancer, I discovered he stole my credit cards and later 2 blank checks. I pressed charges and thankfully the police took that trash off the streets. He was charged with grand larceny (the total was $2300), identity theft, forgery and a slew of other charges. In true NYC District Attorney form they dropped the felony so he could plead out the case. He pled guilty to forgery and was sentenced to a year, this was in April or May. Well, according to the NYC DEPT of corrections website he was released TODAY 10/29. My SOLE purpose of writing this email is to warn other women. Far too often embarassment deters us from spreading the word. I don't want this parasite amongst us. I don't want any other woman to go through what I've been through. http://www.myspace.com/mid nyghtscorpio When he was arrested I was informed by the Detectives that he had a history of doing this. He had a record in Georgia for similar crimes.. I'm sure he will be looking for his next "mark". PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post this in other groups. I'm only in a few. His screen name is Midnyght Scorpio, midnyghtforever, or ChocolateSyn. His real name is Curtis but he goes by Rijan. Attached are photos of him with and without glasses. Please feel free to contact me at thick_honey2001@ yahoo.com if you have any questions

Pin 24BA0C3D
iheartme-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
www.myspace.com/thycklioness

__._,_.___
For lovers of self and others
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Hollywood kids

in the spotlight

Their moms

share secrets

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Passionate about cars?

Check out the Auto Enthusiast Zone.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment