About Me

My photo
Harlem, NY, United States
I am SO Brooklyn.. i just live in Harlem and have a residence in Charlotte..

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

R's Hyped Regarding the New Kel Spencer Album "Salon Stories"

Heyyy FAM!!!
It's been a minute since I have honestly sat down in front of a pc and shared. I've been forwarding a few things via email.. I do appreciate your views.
If you didn't already know....
R is a HUGE HIPHOP FAN!!!
It pains me to hear music in peoples cars..
I avoid the radio like the plague...
HOWEVER!!!
This Brooklyn cutie??
Other than his sex appeal..
Mr. Kel Spencer has a voice that NEEDS to be heard..
Mr. Spencer along with an extremely talented vocalist by the name of Jessie Boykin the 3rd have released a HAWT track called Uggs to Hugs..
Please peep the video..

"UGGS TO HUGS" KEL SPENCER Feat. JESSE BOYKINS III- SALON STORIES COMING *OCTOBER 20th*




I was able to get the album to preview it prior to it's Oct. 20th release..
Be on the look out.. amazon.com (for a physical cd), iTunes
TRUST me.. You won't be disappointed.. I know U loved that song..
The video response..


No comments:

Post a Comment